Por el momento, esta página no está disponible en español. Puede obtener una traducción automática mediante la opción de traducción de Google.
No podemos responsabilizarnos de este servicio puesto que podemos no verificar los resultados de la traducción.
Si desea más información, póngase en contacto con nosotros.
Renishaw welcomes Measutronics Corporation to its growing network of official Merlin distributors
Measutronics has extensive expertise in the supply of marine positioning, guidance and 3D imaging products and services for the hydrographic surveying industry.
Renishaw continues to expand its global network of Merlin distributors with the latest appointment of US specialist marine products provider Measutronics Corporation.
Merlin is Renishaw's new affordable marine-grade lidar scanner designed to reduce the amount of time that crew and vessels spend in hazardous locations. Time-tagged for seamless integration with existing vessel equipment, including underwater sensors and GPS, Merlin enables surveyors to scan above and below the waterline in a single pass.
Marine product and service supplier Measutronics, based in Lakeland, Florida, has extensive expertise in the supply of marine positioning, guidance and 3D imaging products and services for the hydrographic surveying industry, including installation, training and support services.
“We look forward to working with Renishaw and representing the Merlin lidar unit,” said Lou Nash, President and Founder of Measutronics Corporation. “Merlin complements our other product offerings, allowing us to provide 3D imaging solutions for both above and below the waterline.”
“Renishaw has a great marine lineage,” added Nash, “as well as decades of experience within the harsh environment of quarries and aggregate mines. We're confident that the engineering is in place to make this a robust unit for offshore vessels.”
He also added: “Merlin comes in at a good price point with a point cloud density and collection rate to complement our multibeam sonar offerings.”
Jonathan White, Business Development Manager for Renishaw's marine product range, said: “Merlin customers will benefit from the diverse range of knowledge and experience offered by the Measutronics team, as their expertise include geomatics, surveying, construction, electronics, mechanical, marine technology and military.”
He added: “Measutronics was an early pioneer of the use of lidar technology for marine applications, and the company's background and experience will be invaluable in the integration of land surveying and marine surveying technologies.”
Merlin launched in November 2015 at the Hydro conference and exhibition in Cape Town, South Africa, and is the latest laser scanner in Renishaw's range of mobile 3D mapping products.
- Renishaw plc is one of the world's leading engineering and scientific technology companies, with metrology expertise, including developing laser systems and sensors for high-performance mapping, surveying, positioning and measuring in extreme environments.
- The Renishaw Group currently has more than 70 offices in 35 countries, with over 4,000 employees, of which 2,700 people are employed within the UK. The majority of the company's R&D and manufacturing is carried out in the UK and for the year ended June 2015 Renishaw achieved sales of £494.7 million of which 95% was due to exports. The company's largest markets are China, the USA, South Korea, Germany and Japan.
- Measutronics Corporation provides marine positioning, guidance and 3D imaging solutions (both above and below water) to hydrographic surveyors, marine contractors, dredgers and governmental agencies to include the US Army Corps of Engineers, US Coast Guard, US Navy and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Services include system(s) design, hardware and software sales, installation, commissioning and operator training. The company also offers formal classroom and on-the-water training and maintains a schedule of on-water system demonstrations.
News release: Measutronics distributor
Renishaw welcomes Measutronics Corporation to its growing network of official Merlin distributors[104kB]
Folleto: Merlin [es]
Diseñado por Renishaw, Merlin es el escáner láser marino desarrollado específicamente para inspección costera marina y fluvial en el interior de bajo coste. Merlin se ha diseñado para complementar la infraestructura de hardware y software existente en los buques. Se integra perfectamente en los sensores submarinos y facilita una obtención rápida y efectiva de datos de inspección con etiqueta de hora e información detallada de la superficie y bajo el agua al mismo tiempo.[1.0MB]
- Hoja de datos técnicos: Merlin [es] [585kB]
Merlin 45 Deg R
Merlin marine lidar scanner[2.6MB]
Merlin point cloud Lyon
Merlin point cloud Lyon[1.5MB]
- Merlin en el puerto [gen] [212kB]
- Merlin on unmanned vessel [3.9MB]
Merlin Close-up 3
Merlin marine lidar scanner[6.4MB]